Vernal Anti-Aging Moisturizer
 
This concentrated All-in-1 functional formula is designed to deliver intense nourishment for lifting, volumizing, hydrating, toning and oxygenating the skin at both the topical and cellular levels. Immediate and long-term peptides coupled with a de-lining complex deliver structural lift, metabolic boost and instant hydration. Vernal Anti Aging effectiveness is in our formulation by mixing the right concentration of naturally-derived ingredients. Ingredients that permanently diminish deep lines and wrinkles while firming, toning, balancing and brightening the skin for a healthy luminous glow. In Summary Vernal Anti-Aging is design to be the best anti-wrinkle, anti-aging solution, anti aging cream, anti aging serum, anti aging moisturizer and all in one anti aging system.

I've been using this moisturizer for almost two weeks now and I can't say enough good things about it! So let's start of with my skin type, I have dry uneven skin and most "moisturizers" I've used in the past didn't really moisturize my skin and they were really thick and heavy. This moisturizer however is very light weight and it moisturizes my face with just one layer!! And there are so many amazing things this does for your face, It's like a serum, eye cream, day/night cream, spot corrector and moisturizer all in one! I'm mean come on who wouldn't want to slather this amazing cream on and just sit back and let this one product do everything you need with just one step. I love this moisturizer and it has quickly became my holy grail for sure!

*I received this product for review*

You can purchase this amazing moisturizer Here

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts