Zolid iPhone Screen Protector
 
FULLSCREEN PROTECTION: Leaves no ugly gaps between your edge and glass. Gives you the perfect protection for your mobile phone.
  • ULTRA STRONG BALLISTIC GLASS WITH SURFACE HARDNESS OF 9H: Made of Japanese Asahi Glass, 7 times harder than other brands with normal PET films. Stop worry about the screen getting scratched by sharp objects like keys, or even knives.
  • SMOOTH ROUNDED EDGES: All corners are 2.5D radian precision cut providing a very comfortable grip and helps to deflect shocks from bumps and drops. It also prevents the edges to peel of and provides an air-tight lock around the screen.
  • OLEOPHOBIC NANO COATING: The tempered glass has an oleophobic coating that offers great resistance against oil, smudges, fingerprints and scratches making it easy and hassle free to clean. The glass is also coated with a strong silicon adhesive that makes an super easy and secure installation.
  • ULTRA CLEAR AND THIN DESIGN: 99.99% Clarity, no cutout for the camera is needed. The glass is only 0.33mm and leaves no gaps between the glass and LCD which means the touch screen sensitivity is unaffected.

  • This was my first time trying out a screen protector and I really do love it! It was very easy to apply and it comes with everything you need to put it together. First you have to wipe your phone off with the microfiber cloth and wipe provided then the next step is to align the glass and then you just pull of the different tabs on the glass and then carefully place the glass onto your iPhone. I'm some what of a perfectionist so this part took me a while before actually placing the glass on the my screen because I wanted it to lay perfect, so once I laid it on my phone I pressed gently in the middle the outwards to get all the air bubbles out and voila your done! It was so easy and the instructions were super easy to follow. The glass is really thin and to me it almost didn't seem like glass but trust me it is so be please me careful because it is delicate. So far since having it on my phone I have no scratches what so ever, and for me that is a miracle because I have a toddler who is always stealing my phone so he can play games. So yeah my phone takes some abuse but the glass has held up very well and I am really impressed. This product is a must for me since I do have a little one and I'm rough with my phone in general so now I know that I don't have to worry about scratches or smudges!
     
    *I received this product for review*
     
    You can purchase your own ZOLID iPhone protector Here
     
     
     

    Comments

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts