Apple Watch Stand and Charging Dock

Apple Watch Stand and Charging Dock

Description


Thicker, heavier, and more stable than most stands. At 10.6 ounces, your watch stand will not fall over if your desk, table, or nightstand gets bumped.
  • Clean and beautiful Apple-style design makes this the perfect Apple Watch accessory for instant, effortless charging while enabling continued interaction (use and visibility).
  • No assembly required. Simply slip the charging cable into the routing channel on the back of the stand and it's ready for use. And, your cable is discreetly hidden.
  • Lifetime Warranty Only When Purchased from an Authorized Madsen Outlet™ Reseller.
  • Compatible with all 3 Apple Watch / Sport / Edition (38mm / 42mm). Does not include the Apple Watch or charger.

  • My Review


    I've been wanting to get my husband a watch stand for his Apple watch but some of the other stands I've seen didn't look sturdy so I always held off. When I seen this stand and read reviews I knew this was the one I wanted to get him.

    The stand I got is in silver, they also offer space grey. The stand looks amazing, I love the design of it and the way the watch looks on it. It's very sturdy and heavy so you don't have to worry about it tipping over while your watch is on it. There is no assembly required, just take it out of the box and put your watch on the stand, there is a hole at the top of the stand so all you need to do is place your watch on top of it and then plug in your charger. One feature I love about this stand is that there is a routing channel on the back of the stand, (you can see in the photo below) so when you are charging your watch just press the cord into the grove and your cord is discreetly hidden.

    Overall this is a very great Apple Watch Stand/Charging Dock, it's durable, practical, made of great quality and it's look amazing sitting on your night stand or where ever you choose to place your stand. I highly recommend it, It would also be a great gift to give someone!

    You can purchase this Apple Watch Stand Here
    *Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmf25077a39c1aaddc902d97e5832940ae*

    -

    Comments

    Popular Posts