All Natural Neem Oil

 
All Natural Neem Oil
 
 
Description
 
 
UNREFINED COLD PRESSED - Carefully Processed to Retain Delicate Essential Fatty Acids and Active Ingredients. Not Extracted with Chemicals! Every Batch Tested for Quality. Certified Organic Neem Oil and OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) Certified Wild Crafted Neem Oil Blend.
COSMETIC GRADE: Helps Protect, Nourish and Moisturize Dry Sensitive Skin. Rich in Omegas 6 & 9 Essential Fatty Acids and Antioxidants.
SOOTHING- Commonly Used for Skin Irritation.
HAIRCARE: Traditionally used in Indian Hair Treatments, Adding Shine, Tame & Condition Rough or Fizzy Hair & Supporting Scalp Health.
KEEP BUGS AWAY - Commonly Used as a Natural Bug and Mosquito Repellent or to add to Pet Care Shampoo. Used in Organic Farming.
 
 
 
My Review
 
 
I've heard great things about neem oil and I wanted to try it in my sons eczema creams I make for him. I've been using it on his skin and it has really helped with his eczema! I've used in a mixture of shea butter, coconut oil, and some essential oils and it mixed well with the other ingredients. I've also used this in my husbands hair because I've noticed he's been having dry scalp and it's been moisturizing his scalp great! no more dandruff! I love this oil, but I do not love the scent! It is very earthy and very strong! It does take some getting use to but it's very unpleasant. But I do mix essential oils with it to tame the scent, it seems to work just fine.
 
 
 
 
You can purchase this oil Here
 
*Product provided by Oleavine for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own!*
 

Comments

Popular Posts