Elba n.3 - CoQ10 Cream




Elba n.3 - CoQ10 Cream
 
 
 
Description



Your search for the best Anti Wrinkle is over. When you purchase Elba n.3 today, here are some things to look forward to...

- protects skin form environmental stressors
- boosts moisture levels
- helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- paraben free
- perfect for sensitive skin
- Non-Comedogenic
- firms the skin
- stimulates collagen to rebuild itself, and also prevents collagen to brake down
- supercharges the skin with essential vitamins 
 
 
 
My Review
 
 
I've been using this cream for a few weeks now and I love it! I have dry skin and it does a great job at keeping it hydrated. It also plumps my skin! So I love using this cream under my foundation, and it has worked great! Some creams don't do good under makeup but this one preps the skin beautifully!
This CoQ10 cream comes in a 1 oz bottle with an airless pump to protect the cream from contamination.
 
 
 
 
 
You can purchase this cream Here
 
*Product provided by Elba Naturals for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own!*














Comments

Popular Posts