Adovia Dea Sea Mud Soap



Adovia Dea Sea Mud Soap

Description

 

Our All Natural Black Mud Soap contains a unique combination of Dead Sea minerals derived from Dead Sea Mud. This effective mud soap removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized. Our Dead Sea mud soap is enriched with century old Dead Sea mud, leaving your skin cleansed and nourished. As more people are learning about the healing and beauty effects of black mud from The Dead Sea, this soap is becoming a very popular choice for skin care conscious people.
 
 
My Review

 
I've never tried any products that contain the Dead Sea Mud in it, so when I seen this soap I was really intrigued. It says that it helps with eczema and my son has really bad eczema so I've been using it on him and it's really been helping him with itchiness and irritation! This is truly a miracle product for my son since nothing else works for him! I will continue to purchase this to keep my sons eczema under control.

I received this product for testing purposes, all opinions are my own.
 
 
You can purchase this product Here


Comments

Popular Posts