OZ Naturals Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme


OZ Naturals Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme

Description
 
 
THIS FACE SCRUB EXFOLIANT utilizes bamboo to gently exfoliate skin and unclog pores without irritation, drying or stripping.
FINALLY A FACIAL SCRUB THAT contains lactic acid and alpha lipoic acid to further help the exfoliation process by breaking down and removing dead skin cells, revealing the glow of healthy skin beneath, and assists in reducing fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of premature aging from sun damage.
ANOTHER KEY INGREDIENT, green tea extract, is rich in antioxidants and helps to prevent collagen breakdown as well as tone and protect the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals.
THE PRO-VITAMIN B5 IN OUR scrub is readily absorbed by the skin and penetrates deep down, retaining moisture and relieving dry, irritated skin, and Alpha Lipoic Acid provides anti-inflammatory effects reducing redness and blotchiness, shrinking pore size and imparting a healthy radiance to the skin
SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, our bamboo exfoliant is all natural and free of harmful ingredients

 
*My Review*
 
I love trying new scrubs because I have dry skin and I like to use them once or twice per week to take off all of the dead dry skin. I've been looking for the best scrub for years now and I've finally found it! This scrub is now my holy grail! This scrub is unique because it's a powder, I know other brands make powder scrubs but this is my first time ever trying one. The directions are very easy, just pour a nickel sized amount into the palm of your hand and add a few drops of water to form a paste and then start exfoliating, let it sit on your face for 5 mins before rinsing. The reason why I love this scrub so much is because all of the others I've used in the past have been really gentle and it just wasn't "rough" enough for me. This scrub however is very intense in a good way, so when exfoliating your face do not rub vigorously with this one, it'll get the job done being very gentle trust me. A lot of people are complaining about the packaging and I can understand why but it's a powder and I can see why they chose to put it in a shaker. The packaging doesn't bother me at all. Overall I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a really good scrub with great benefits!

*I received this product for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.*
 
 
You can buy this amazing product Here

Comments

Popular Posts